Thursday, February 17, 2011

You know who you are....

Once upon a time, I was a blogger under another alias.  I still maintain that alias, but I'm not sure that she and I are still the same woman.  Maybe we are.  But a new job, with new people made it necessary to step away from the old alias.


I think (or would like to think) I'm still the same old righteous babe.  Maybe a bit more jaded, but maybe a bit more softened and introspective.  I'll still kick your ass, but I'll give more thought about it beforehand.


An email conversation with another blogger whom I totally respect made me re-consider my absence from the bloggy world.  She's still blogging...so should I, I guess.  If us wise old women of the world don't tell our stories, then how will the young women learn?  Who will teach them?


Tomorrow's post will be for KMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment